CAMELBAK KUDU DRY 12 HYDRATION PACK 2017: LIMEADE/LIME PUNCH 3L/100OZ
The award-winning K.U.D.U. 12 provides gear storage and hydration with the highest CE-certified level of back protection, so every descent is covered.
All of our packs are designed to take a beating, but none more than the K.U.D.U.™ The narrow-gauge counterpart to the K.U.D.U. 18, this pack is built for the enduro racer looking for a lightweight combination of hydration, protection and cargo. The flexible back protector panel absorbs over 94% of impact in a crash and is designed to handle multiple blows. The Impact Protector™ is made of flexible, lightweight foam that moves with your body, so you’ll get the protection you need without feeling like a tank. And the wider waist belt and dual sternum straps keep the pack positioned securely.
With room for stowing body armor and a full face helmet, the KUDU can go the distance between far-flung stages in an enduro race. If the weather turns, an integrated rain cover pops up to shield your gear, and there’s a secure half-shell helmet carry for aggressive descents while wearing your full face. We’ve also added a bike tool organizer roll that fits into a cargo space, so you can easily grab your tools and get to work.
PACK ONLY WEIGHT:
1.2kg / 2 lbs 9 oz
TORSO FIT RANGE:
48 - 53cm / 19 - 21 in
WAIST FIT RANGE:
66 - 116cm / 26 - 46 in
140D Nylon Dobby / 210D X 420D Nylon Plain Weave
• Compatible with the brand new Crux which delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks. (Crux reservoir sold separately)
• Impact protector back panel absorbs over 94% of impact in a crash.
• External attachment points for carrying a helmet and armor.
• Includes a bike tool organizer roll.
• Stabilizing load-bearing hip belts with cargo optimizes a custom fit and keeps essentials close at hand.
• Rain cover keeps your pack and gear shielded from inclement weather.
• Dual adjustable sternum straps secure your pack in place in the event of a crash.